Who we are?
SC ALFA VEGA SRL is a medium-sized company, mainly manufacturing and providing services, with an annual turnover of approx. 2.5 million Euro and approx. 100 employees.
It started from "zero" in 1991 and through the continuous reinvestment of the profit has reached after almost 3 decades to the current state.
ALFA VEGA is located on an area of 12,500 m2 and is located in the North-West of Romania, in the city of Satu Mare, 526 km from Bucharest, but 336 km from Budapest and 604 km from Vienna. It is 55 km from the motorway. From a geographical point of view, ALFA VEGA has a favorable position for export activities.
Current fields of activity
1. Manufacture of furniture:
Educational furniture (over 1 million Euro per year)
Classroom furnished with laboratory tables for 2 GAMMA students and ATHENS chairs
IASOMIE street bench for one, two or three people
Street bench IRIS
Street bench MAGNOLIA
Street bench with metal structure in cast iron
Bus stations with side advertising panels
Reception and gardener of BRASOV City Hall
Office furniture – BRASOV City Hall
Solid wood furniture components (export over 300,000 Euro)
Solid wood benchmarks for bed ends
Various solid wood benchmarks on the processing line
Table with metal legs in combination with solid wood countertop
Rustic bench made of solid wood
Rustic Table made of solid wood
Rustic bench with backrest, of solid wood
Rustic table set with benches and chairs made of solid wood
Table and chairs for the garden, with metal frame and upholstery with waterproof covers
Set of two benches for the CUBO garden, connected by a square table
Small furniture made of solid wood
Table and chairs made of solid wood for children
Coffee table with countertop and 3 legs, turning from solid wood
Examples of small furniture that we could make.
2. Confecții metalice
Alfa Vega produces:
Metallic components of school furniture
Metal skeletons for individual KARA banks on the electrostatic field line
Some orders for furniture legs (30,000 pieces / month)
Metal feet for sofas on electrostatic painting equipment
Barbecues - We produced around 2000-3000 / day between 2004 and 2006
Metal frame for Ekebol 3-seater sofa, 240-450 pieces / week, a total of 27,000 pieces, worth 130,000 euros / month.
Electropneumatic drill through self-equipment
Replacement welding in innovative devices
Highlights for sofas on the transfer car
Bus stations, benches and trash bins
Street rubbish bins on the preparation and painting line in the electrostatic area
Different beds for the campus on a metal frame made of melamine laminate or solid wood
Bed and bedside table made of melamine laminate
solid wood bed
Items for "House and garden" ordered through the network of Dedeman and Auchan stores: flower stands, barbecues, smokers, banks, etc.
Flower stand on the wall
Flower stand with shelves
Barbecue grill with charcoal or wood jar
Smokers with cold smoke for all seasons
Automatic turntable with variable speed
3. Painting services in electrostatic field
Alfa Vega has a line of paint in the field of electrostatic, high productivity, with a technology applied to the automotive industry, which ensures a high quality of surface coverage. The production process is provided by specialists who have over 30 years of experience in the field. The surface preparation tunnel ensures the application of a nanoceramic layer of iron and zirconium phosphate that can guarantee a resistance to salt fog up to 750 hours. Automated polymerization furnace, with monitored parameters, allows controlled polymerization of the paint layer. The maximum dimension of the parts that can be painted is 1300 x 2500 x 550 mm.
Entrance, exit of landmarks from the automatic painting room
4. Providing manual electrolytic galvanizing services
- experience applied to the automotive industry
- corrosion resistance in neutral saline fog - about 400 hourse
- certified ISO 9001/14001/18001(45001)
Electrolytic galvanized parts in the druma
5. Production of teaching material:
ALFA VEGA is the only manufacturer in Romania of kits, modules, kits for physics, chemistry, biology
Forming of kits and teaching kits in the teaching materials workshop
Ecology kit with digital pH-meter
Panels with optics experiments
Kits with utensils and chemical substances
Objectives at present and in the future
- We offer our customers the highest quality products and the best value for money, strictly respecting the delivery times.
- To remain a leader in the market of production of educational furniture and teaching material
- To penetrate deeper into the retail market, as a supplier of consumer goods, with performances appreciated by customers and with a turnover of over 250,000 Euro per year
- Increasing the share of export calling when necessary and in collaboration with partner companies from Romania or from the European Union
The main strengths of Alfa Vega
1. Creativity and credibility
The vast majority of the products offered by Alfa Vega were created or passed through the filter of professional creativity from Alfa Vega.
The ability to develop a medium series production flow, with low costs and in a short time, because it has ingenious prototype people, a versatile toolkit and a quick reorganization according to the clients' requirements.
- a) In 2017 we created a production flow for the metal skeleton components of the Ekebol sofa (from Ikea offer), produced by Alfa Vega, in a series of 1000-1800 pcs / month. They were needed approx. 50 SDVs of high precision. They were produced in approx. 3 months, with relatively low costs. Normally for an average company it would have required at least double time and an incomparably higher cost..
- b) In 2011, over a period of 3 months (July-September, we produced 11,000 sets (bank + chair) for the preparatory classes, as a result of large and urgent orders from schools. In the first month were carried out in parallel: prototypes and SDVs, organized new workshops, relocated the necessary equipment, was hired and trained staff. Over the next 2 months a 250 sets exchange rate was reached. There were no quality rejections.
- c) Between August 2006 - April 2007 as a result of major orders of teaching material, a record production of 3 million Euros was organized, realized in 2 halls rented.
2. ALFA VEGA can execute both products with reduced complexity and products with high complexity, because it has workshops, which can interact with each other: metallic garments, toolsheed, presses, welding, electrostatic field painting, carpentry, with various machines for processing PAL and solid wood, electrolytic zinc plating.
3. ALFA VEGA has stable relationships with other companies in the area, to which it can call for the manufacture of series of products and components.
4. Another advantage: ALFA VEGA has production spaces whose configuration can be modified according to the requirements of new flows, the productivity to be achieved and the safety rules in operation.
5. ALFA VEGA has implemented an integrated management system of medium quality and SSO according to the standards: SR EN 9001: 2015, SR EN ISO 14001: 2015, SR OHSAS 18001: 2008 (45001). We are authorized as manufacturers of wooden furniture according to SR770 and we have CE certified for some products.
6. In a short time (less than a year) we have practically established from scratch an important production capacity of solid wood benchmarks consisting of three workshops: timber cutting, mechanical processing of solid wood components, finishing and assembly. We have the latest generation CNC machines HOMAG, BRANDT, HOLZMA and WEEKE, with various accessories for the processing of melamine chipboard, laminated wood and solid wood.
- PAL cutting: 35-60 m² per hour
- Canting the PAL: 125-225 linear meters per hour
- Timber processing capacity: 8-10 m3 / day
HOLZMA aggregate for cutting PAL boards, with programmed cutting diagram
Machining center in coordinates with WEEKE numerical control
Automatic machine for applying the ABS edge (on the right edge), HOMAG
Equipment with equipment that covers all the technological phases:
- WEINIG 4-sided processing unit with 6 working heads
- Circular pendulum saw for cutting
- Calibration machine
- Upper shaft milling
- Normal milling machine
- Last generation circular
- Wood lathes and grinding machines
- Finishing area with spray booth equipped with mixing pump, temperature controlled drying chamber
- The finish ensures the uniformity of the coating layer with paint or varnish
We have 3D design capability - IMOS, CUTRITE, AUTOCAD
7. We have production capacity, we have the willingness to work in shifts and we can absorb larger orders depending on the possible needs of the clients in the framework of mutually advantageous collaborations.
Possible areas for collaboration
- Furniture with and without metal frame, with great diversity for schools, institutions, libraries,
- Furniture for pensions, fireplaces for the elderly, motels.
- General purpose objects in the category for home and garden: garden benches, trash cans, tables and chairs including solid wood for the terrace and garden, flower stands, barbecues, prototypes, smokers, trolleys, stardal furniture. We delivered for the chain of DEDEMAN stores in 2019 general purpose articles of approx. 200.000 Euro/year.
- Furniture for kindergarten from PAL and solid wood.
- It is possible to outsource to Alfa Vega the execution of some components or products together with some necessary machines or without them